Friday, November 18, 2011

Is there a web site where I can build my own bridal bouquet?

My m.o.h. said she came across a site that you could drag and click different types of flowers to make a virtual bouquet, but she doesn't remember the site, and a search didn't give me any results, at least not meaningful ones. Any help would be appreciated!

Is there a web site where I can build my own bridal bouquet?
Ahh!!! Ok, so I read your question a couple days ago and I was searching the web, randomly and came across this site....YOU CAN BUILD your virtual bouquet!!! Hope it helps! LoL, does this mean I am on here too much that I thought of your question as soon as I saw this?
Reply:Go to an actual florist to physically look at the flowers and pick what you want because it's a waste of time doing it online when it only takes an hour out of your day to go check out flowers and get an actual written price check and/or ordering flowers. Plus you can guarantee a delivery because florists are held to those standards whereas online you will get a run around.


No comments:

Post a Comment