Friday, November 18, 2011

Poems for Bridal Shower?

Ok, for the favors for my sister's bridal shower I am handing out little grow your own flower kits. On the kit I would like to put a short poem... This is all I came up with, but I don't think it is good enough... Can you give me some more ideas?





Please except this flower


As a thanks to coming to the Bridal Shower


It represents a love that blooms


So thank you from the bride and groom

Poems for Bridal Shower?
Sounds nice, but make sure you proof it well. Make sure to change "except" to "accept," and "thanks to" to "thanks for."
Reply:I like what you have written, I am sure your sister will love it cause it was from you but if you are looking for something different what about something like this poems my auntie used a few years ago





Like a garden in the spring


Life is full of wonderful things.


Their eyes met and from the start


Love was planted in their hearts


Plant this tiny seed and watch it bloom


with love and think you form the bride and groom





Hope it helps


No comments:

Post a Comment