Monday, November 16, 2009

I am using these colors from David's Bridal. Any decorating ideas? Need some feedback also, please!?

The colors are terra cotta, apple, and champagne. The link to see these colors is:





http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_...





I am using gerber daisies for my flowers with some champagne accent flowers. My dress is white and my bridesmaids will be in terra cotta along with the vests and ties of the groomsmen. My two children (ages 8 %26amp; 9) will be in the apple color. My daughter (age 9) is wearing a white dress with apple trim and my son is wearing a tux with the apple vest and tie. Our mothers will also be in apple.

I am using these colors from David's Bridal. Any decorating ideas? Need some feedback also, please!?
Great combination. I wish I had all of my colors figured out by now.





I think that as far as decorations go, choose flowers that are in season that match your colors. They will be cheaper and also match everything you have. For centerpieces, try to create them yourself and maybe use some decorations to match the overall theme. Send out invitations in your colors too to set the mood.
Reply:Cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment