Monday, November 16, 2009

Question for a bridal florist?

I want to use pampas grass plumes in bouqets have you ever seen this done? If so do you have any pictures? I am looking for a soft very beach natural feel and I am not crazy on Flowers except for that blue/purple orchid that no one knows the name to. I need to know if this idea has been used is there something we should be aware of like wrapping techniques or information on which size to use in bouqets verses table center pieces and decorations since they aren't really expensive in Florida. Also is there any prep we should think about like not cutting them until the day of or tre3ating them with something so they stay soft and flowing? I have a few years before my "renual wedding" and I am wondering which I need to be prepared for. Thank You for taking your time to help me :)

Question for a bridal florist?
I think pampas would look great, but don't have a picture. smaller sizes would be better and easier to work with in a bridal bouquet. Pampas hold up very well so can be cut anytime - just keep in water til being used. No special treatment nessecary


Blue orchids


Dendrobiums died blue are very popular and readily avaiable (with 2 weeks notice to your florist)


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...


These are a true blue orchid, but they are not readily available on the cut flower market


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Reply:1400 373 244





call us!

platform flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment