Friday, May 21, 2010

Need a small daisy like flower...can you help me?!?

Im planning a bridal shower for my brothers fiance and found a bunch of really cute small flower pots for party favors and wasn't sure what kind of flower to put in them since I don't have much of a green thumb. I only have like 2 months and I wasn't sure if I had time to grow them myself or if I should buy some. Were kind of going with the daisy/gerber daisy theme or something that is somewhat similar and it a citrus party (lime, yellow and orange). So if you can think of anything at all that will help me that would be GREAT!!!! There's a picture on this website that I Really like. http://www.hostesswiththemostess.com/the... They're the mini vases with ribbons tied around them.

Need a small daisy like flower...can you help me?!?
There are tiny daisy like flowers that, I believe, are in the mum family. I've already seen them in a pot.


No comments:

Post a Comment