Friday, May 21, 2010

Can you find me a picture of this veil?

I'm going crazy trying to find this stupid veil! I have it, never been worn, want to sell it on craigslist. I cannot find my cameras memory card for the life of me! So I was hoping to find a stock photo. Heres what the tag says: class style 4501-0305,


VEN# / VEN Style: 0438 / 613RUM


Coll Veil for CU100 Rum FTIP Ribbon Edge veil


barcode 4 4501000377 9


$199.00.


It's from David's Bridal.


AHK! I would be SOOO grateful, thanks all!


Description: Its fingertip tulle, with swarovski crystals and beaded flowers and sequins around the bottom. Goes in with a comb. Thanks!

Can you find me a picture of this veil?
if not, take a pic with a pic phone and email it to yourself





or borrow someone else's phone
Reply:http://store.distinctiveveils.com/dosari...





I hope this is what your looking for go to this site and there are more . hope this helps you Its beautiful! original!

mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment